Monday, May 7, 2018

the new misis

Hi there!

Wow again, I'm guilty of not updating my one and only blog, this blog. :)
But I feel the need, just awhile ago, to update coz I had tons of things on my mind, which I would want to write in a journal, which I used to do eons of years ago, which...
Which...makes me pause again now, because, the little tot is calling me again, and again, and again!

Oh yes, hubby and I now have this little tot. He's now 2 years old. I found out about this little bundle of miracle when I was already 4 months preggy in 2015 then. We were at first so worried about my health condition, but surprisingly, miraculously, amazingly, there was no hurdle at all for me and the baby. Thank God for all His goodness to us. I should have blogged about this but so many things were going on in our lives that time, so maybe I'll post about it some time, just so I can remember everything when I look back.

From 2015 up to now, what happened? Lots. But the major things were my pregnancy, my two parents both having cancer, our little convenience store in the province is growing, our move into a new bigger condo in Manila, our slowdown in taking responsibilities in the church after we learned about the baby, the amazing way that God continues to heal both my parents, like how my papa had metastasized cancer that needs chemo and then later numbers showed his cancer levels turned to zero even though he did nothing aside from oral meds, how both my parents were always given a sentence by the doctors, how they are surviving past those months and years. Also, my little sister got married to a man whom I feel is right for her, our bunso little bro is getting married this year!

So anyway, probably my blog in the upcoming weeks, months ( hopefully not years) will be about this little tot, my being a mom more than being a wife, and my usual random thoughts on anything. For now, here are some videos about my tot. I was encouraged to do a video of him, not just becoz I was a proud mom, there's always a need to update the grandparents and the titas, and because of this specific video, hehe. https://youtu.be/r3LemRthsz4  Hope you subscribe, hehe.

Oh well, I just realized the things I had wanted to blog about awhile ago deserve some time and separate space. I haven't even mentioned them here in this entry. So I'll park them for now. And I will just do one thing that I know is much better than blog. Lift my eyes & hands to the best friend, the best family I have up there. He's listening, always. I'm more careful with my words with Him, but it's always comforting to know He is there and He is here. Thank You Abba for being You.

                                   By the way, that's me, after I said yes to being a ninang to a wedding last year. Waha, I feel older, hopefully, wiser, hehe, and prettier, hahaha. Anyway, that's just a special case. Hubby and I used to had lots of invites to being ninang and ninong to weddings but always turned them down, cause duh, we're still feeling young and all. Hahaha. So no more!






No comments: